Did you mean: 

Virgin Mobile to O2 Migration

Steve1262
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good Morning.

My Virgin Mobile account was moved over to O2 with the great migration, what I would like to know if any O2 staff read this, is whether my affiliation to Virgin has ceased or are there still threads linking me to Virgin ?

If anyone has any definitive information I would be grateful as I would like to break ties with Virgin as it makes things very messy when it comes to managing ones account.

Cheers, Steve W

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6622 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1489 Solutions

The only affiliation you will have with Virgin is if you are on a Volt Deal which combines your O2 SIM with their Broadband.

Also if you are paying for a handset that also will be Virgin

If neither of these apply then your association with the Virgin side of things is at an end.

Just remember WMO2 is an ongoing joint Venture so what happens in the future we just don't know

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36030 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

A search here, using the search bar above, will help you, @Steve1262 -

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?q=move%20from%20virgin%20to%20o2&sort_by...

No O2 staff here, this is an O2 Customer-to-Customer Forum.

Message 2 of 3

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6622 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1489 Solutions

The only affiliation you will have with Virgin is if you are on a Volt Deal which combines your O2 SIM with their Broadband.

Also if you are paying for a handset that also will be Virgin

If neither of these apply then your association with the Virgin side of things is at an end.

Just remember WMO2 is an ongoing joint Venture so what happens in the future we just don't know

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 3