cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split port issue since joining O2 from Three, and O2 customer service extremely unhelpful

Katkins26
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

Since joining O2 where my number was ported over on the 30th May, I can make outbound calls and text, but can't receive any text or calls.

I've made a point of calling Customer service almost daily and they are extremely unhelpful and are only able to give vague updates such as 'the back office are looking into it' or telling me to turn my phone on and off again. Promises of Managers calling me on an alternative number are never made and I've had no luck trying to get a response from emails too. 

This is a real problem for me, as I need to use the SMS service to authenticate a number of bank accounts, and have to be able to receive calls from school, work and family members. 

I've just completely hit a brick wall with O2, and extremely close to cancelling my contract and starting again somewhere else.   It's been over 2 weeks since I have received a text or call.

Any o2 staff able to are welcome to contact me on here to help please.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Pob75
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Unfortunately I can’t help but am having exactly the same issue from three to o2, I spent an hour on the phone last night to no avail and no one replies on the chat so have totally hit a brick wall 🤬

Message 2 of 3

Katkins26
  • 9 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can anyone help with this? Still no response from O2

Message 3 of 3