Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Order

Celeyo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So a few weeks ago, I preordered the Z Flip 5 from O2. It released today yet and I expected it to arrive today yet I haven't so much as even received tracking information for it yet. Is this normal? I can't even contact O2 because it doesn't let me into MyO2 due to my order not having any shipping information yet 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Jibbles
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered mine last night, for delivery and I have been emailed to say it’s not in stock even though it’s showing as in stock on the website so I’m not holding my breath. Not happy as I probably wouldn’t have ordered it if it had actually shown out of stock

Message 2 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10292 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3025 Solutions

@Celeyo @Jibbles 

o2 have never operated a live stock system, to be fair I am trying to think of any network that does.  Added to the fact Samsung never send enough devices to any network, as they make more money out of selling direct and prioritising their own sales channels. 

I am not surprised people are getting delay notifications, same happens every year with both Apple and Samsung.. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 5

DarthFlipper
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was going to just ask a new question but I found this.  I ordered mine on 29 July and have found out today about the stock issues.. It appears in stock on the website so it'd be pretty frustrating if customers are able to buy the handset on the day, but those who pre-ordered have to wait.

O2 chat is not able to give a timeframe as to when it will be stocked 😞

Message 4 of 5

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hi all, just had an update from @Chris_K on another thread here:

This may or may not apply here but if your pre-order was expected today and you've had no order updates yet, then as a result of a technical issue some orders have been delayed and will now be delivered on Saturday 12th of August (UK Mainland) or Tuesday 15th of August (Highlands & Islands). We're very sorry for any inconvenience or frustration this causes. Please watch out for a text/email update later today. 

Message 5 of 5