Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email notification for bills or ability to view online

Rich000
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I previously had 2 accounts with Virgin Mobile.

One was switched to a Volt O2 account about a year ago and the other was switched to O2 in July this year. The switchover communication on the O2 account was emailed to me on a separate email account to that used for the Volt O2 account.

Since July I have never received email notification for bills on the O2 account or had the ability to view bills.

I spoke with an O2 agent on the 202 helpline yesterday who said he would ring me back at 14:00 hrs today - nothing heard.

How do I receive email notification for O2 account bills and how / where can I see the details for my bill.

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145204 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27886 Solutions

@Rich000 

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 7

Angrybird2
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Do you have the o2 APP , that tells you a certain amount. Customer service are rubbish, I was scammed after moving from Virgin to o2 , an expensive phone is on my account that I didn’t order, it’s been over 2 months and they have done nothing !

Message 3 of 7

Rich000
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, that number takes me to the overseas contacts that never got back to me.

Message 4 of 7

Rich000
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks. I have the app but I do not think I can use it for a Volt O2 and an O2 account at the same time?

Message 5 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145204 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27886 Solutions

@Rich000 wrote:

Thanks, that number takes me to the overseas contacts that never got back to me.

@Rich000 

Ask to be transferred to a UK call centre.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 6 of 7

Rich000
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

OK thanks will give it a try.

Message 7 of 7