Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order status confusion ...

Treebo88
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I made an order online, which when going through checkout stated I was highly likely to be accepted, I had put down a £300 deposit which has been put into pending on my bank account. 

Now the confusion here is it stated that my application needed to be looked at and they'd get back to me within 24hours. I have rang customer services and they don't seem to know what's going on.... I was told to click my basket in my account and tell them what I could see, which is literally my order but with a note at the top stating my credit checks hadn't come back yet ... (Which I thought was automatic at the time of the order) and at the bottom the checkout button was greyed out. 

I was told to just keep checking which I have done and all that's changed is the checkout button is now blue but I'm afraid to click anything through fear of mucking it up given I've already been through the process and completed checkout once .... 

My ref number is NC35118097 just in case anyone on here is from O2 and can help. I've tried Facebook etc but no replies and the online chat bot doesn't allow me to talk to anyone no matter what I put it goes in circles 

Any help is appreciated 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145837 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 28021 Solutions

@Treebo88 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)
Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 5

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6938 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1544 Solutions

No one from O2 here and you seem to have the links for social media.

You can call the Sales Team on 0800 081 0255, free from any phone or landline or via Guide: A Guide to Skype - best time to try calling is around 08:10am.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 5

Treebo88
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hiya, yes I've had replies on both socials but soon as it's got to them going through security checks (messages are far and few between) they have stopped replying to messages, I've rang again and had the same "we don't know" replies ... I'm stuck.... I have £300 deposit tied up in this so it's not like I can just whip out and buy another phone instead until the money comes back because if it ends up going through in a weeks time I'll be down on the money. I don't mind a wait as long as I know as to why I'm waiting.... Originally I selected collect from store the same day which was in stock, I'm also worried given it's a new phone not long released that the stock won't remain there long and I'll be waiting even longer if it goes through too late and no stock is available at the time... 

O2 seems very difficult to get through to any specific departments ... Years ago when I was with Vodafone id be able to call and be connected to someone who knew exactly what was going on within minutes... These days no one ever knows where they stand it's confusing and irritating to say the least. 

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Nothing is likely to happen over the weekend

Best option is to call at 8am Monday

Message 5 of 5