Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I contracted a sim card with a tab s9 ultra and it has not arrived

GilbertoCastro
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I contracted a sim card with a tab s9 ultra before the launch, which is August 11, which is this day and it has not arrived, they just sent me an Email saying that the samsung tab s9 ultra is out of stock and that they will let me know when they have it back in stock , how is this possible? I try to enter my O2 account and verify my account and follow up on my order and it does not appear as if I had not contracted any plan with O2.

I don't understand why they send me an email telling me that the samsung tab s9 that I ordered is out of stock but when you go to their website as if you were going to contract another service, it says that it is available in stock.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Exocetdj
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The same here. This is irritating 

Message 2 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10200 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@GilbertoCastro @Exocetdj 
The sim arrives with the device and not before..

Samsung prioritise their own sales channels and o2 can only dispatch what they have been sent by Samsung 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 6

Exocetdj
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sky, (who use o2s network) have them in stock and are indicating delivery tomorrow. Ordered 30 mins ago

Seems they must have been keeping some by for release day. Might explain in stock on o2 website but I'm cancelling with o2 on this one. The fact that by cancelling and reordering on launch day, I can get delivery quicker takes the usefulness out of any preorder 😂👍 especially as the perks aren't great this year compared to others.

Message 4 of 6

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hi all, just had an update from @Chris_K on another thread here:

This may or may not apply here but if your pre-order was expected today and you've had no order updates yet, then as a result of a technical issue some orders have been delayed and will now be delivered on Saturday 12th of August (UK Mainland) or Tuesday 15th of August (Highlands & Islands). We're very sorry for any inconvenience or frustration this causes. Please watch out for a text/email update later today. 

Message 5 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10200 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Exocetdj 

Sky buy there own stock, and not sure if they did pre-orders or not, or have just not sold as many as other networks.. 

The perks are rubbish this year with Samsung, and to be fair the Fold 5 is just a Fold 4 just in another colour range... The Flip 5 looks like a Motorola Razr 40 Ultra which I wish o2 would range as it beats the Flip 5 for features and the front screen, although I am tempted..  but need to think of the Pixel Fold.. slight_smile 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 6 of 6