Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crown communication scam

fuddsi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My wife and I had been with 3 for the last 20 years. She was contacted by Crown Communications saying they were now part of O2. We were offered a new deal of £22 Per month for each phone however our 1st bill was for £73.80. We have now found out this is a business contract, we have no access to the O2 app proper, cannot access any billing information. Have been in touch with Crown communications who say they are waiting on 3rd party information. They promise to ring back and don't. Nothing seems to be moving forward. Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123381 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@fuddsi 

You have to persevere with  Crown Communications. They have missold you a business contract which you neither want or need. You should have 14 days to change your mind.

https://crown-communication.co.uk/contact-us 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 25

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6809 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1521 Solutions

@Cleoriff Not sure the 14 days applies to Business Contracts

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 123381 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Enlli wrote:

@Cleoriff Not sure the 14 days applies to Business Contracts

It didn't with Arial @Enlli but I've never heard of Crown Communications. As they are a 3rd party seller, I hoped they might be different. Either way, @fuddsi has to persevere with them.

Also, I'm not sure how legal it is, to not allow a certain time to change your mind?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 25

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36549 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

Um. with a single page on their Support site, I think I can see where their priorities lie:

https://crown-communication.co.uk/support

pgn_0-1714476802371.png

Message 5 of 25

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23224 Posts
  • 1030 Topics
  • 3694 Solutions

Having had a quick look at their site it looks like the OP and his wife are up the creek. Another O2 dodgy 'trusted partner'. Gets worse by the day.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 25

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6809 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1521 Solutions

Select Tier no less. Someone need to have a word with this Gary Hill.

We are absolutely delighted to welcome our first 20 Partners onto the Select tier within our Partner Programme, All Blue. We can’t wait to help them get started as they continue to grow their O2 business and thank them for their continued efforts to support business customers, no matter how big or small.” ~ Gary Hill, O2 Head of Partners, SMB

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 7 of 25

pgn
  • 36549 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

Definitely, @Enlli :

"Select" implying larger discounts to the Business Partner from O2 (and handset suppliers possibly), ergo bigger margins, ie more profit per sale - and notice all quote 36-months:

Mobile Business Plans

Get your business needs covered by Crown Communication. All plans are 36mths, and come with Unlimited Calls, Unlimited Texts and Data based on your personal needs and usage.
Working with all the major networks we can generate the right package for you. Talk to one of our Telecom Sales Advisors, and let’s see where we can go from here…! The 6 simple steps are as detailed below….

Message 8 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 123381 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Obviously people were warned enough about Ariel Comms, so now they have linked up with this Crown Communications instead. Well done O2. NOT!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 25

pgn
  • 36549 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions
Message 10 of 25