Did you mean: 

Credit referral but CCA agreed

AB15
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

More than 2 weeks ago I contracted with you to get an iPhone 15 Pro along with a dataplan.

My order is ms-324704016

I have been told that my credit was refused by your back office team, but I got cleared for the credit agreement. I already paid 80£ upfront and was left with no news for about 2 weeks. Your credit referral team is apparently now handling the case but this is moving incredibly slowly for a purchase / agreement that lasted two weeks, and I was left with no update. Could you advise on how you could fix this and expedite the matter? Thank you

Kind regards,

Antoine

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23168 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@AB15 This is a customer to customer community, not O2. We have no access to anyone else's account. If the Credit Files Referral Team are dealing with it you'll just have to wait until they contact you. They are not a customer facing department. This is the only contact information we have:

creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23168 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@AB15 This is a customer to customer community, not O2. We have no access to anyone else's account. If the Credit Files Referral Team are dealing with it you'll just have to wait until they contact you. They are not a customer facing department. This is the only contact information we have:

creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2