Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£1 Ear Bud Offer

PetchaayBoi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone else had any issues regarding the £1 Ear Bud Offer? 

I purchased the Samsung S23 Ultra (512GB) on June 29th, so between the Date on the offer. I didn't receive anything after 30days, so I called 202 and she told me she'd filled out a form and that I should receive the code on 48hrs. However over a week has passed and still no code? So I've called up again this morning, for Customer Services to tell me I'd purchased the wrong device, it was only for the 256GB Device. Which I know isn't true as I've got a screenshot of the offer. Now they've filled out another form and that if I don't receive anything now, to call them back on August 12th. 

Anyone else having/had issues? I just don't understand why run an offer, which they can't keep up with, or try tell us when we've purchased the device, we've bought the wrong one? I bought this one on purpose as that's what the offer told me to do. I probably wouldn't have bothered otherwise, I do like this phone though! 

Any help/suggestions. 

Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

_Rich_
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I purchased my s23 phone on 28th June and received my code on 7th August without needing to contact o2. 

I received my buds on 8th Aug. I have read several posts in other threads where people have waited much longer for the code. I have also read that another customer was told that the Ultra 512gb model is not included in the promotion, however I also have a screenshot which says that the s23 256gb and s23 ultra 512gb models are the qualifying purchases.

Maybe give it a few more weeks and if still no code, make a formal complaint.

Message 2 of 3

PetchaayBoi
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah I've read so many posts regarding the offer... Just annoying I've been told twice to wait 48hrs, and still nothing. I've read the codes expire on September 5th, so definitely want it resolving by then.

Message 3 of 3