Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

security password

Glen_Gao
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm trying to switch my old number to my new contract and to do so I need a security password (not the one I use to log into the website). I can't find such a password in any of my emails or account details. Are they issued automatically? Have I just missed it?

Any help as to how I can find it out would be very much appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Glen_Gao 

Login to your MyO2 https://mymobile.o2.co.uk/ and go to your details where you can set a new security password.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

@Glen_Gao 

You would have set this up, when you set up the contract, if you don't know it, then you need to contact o2 on 0344 809 0202 from a non o2 phone or 202 from an o2 phone. 

You will need to pass Security, as well.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Glen_Gao 

Login to your MyO2 https://mymobile.o2.co.uk/ and go to your details where you can set a new security password.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3