Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

leaving 02 and accessing final bill

sylvie64
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

HElp, i'm hitting a brick wall, swapped my 02 sim on 23.6.23 to an EE one.  Never used the old sim after that date and now 02 are telling me there are 4 premium rate texts on there and they cant tell me when they were sent and I cant access a bill online as it keeps saying no products anymore.  I have paid one months bill on 6.7.23 and now they want to charge another month, so frustrating.  Got with 02 originally on a bolt on from virgin.  If I could access on line at least I can try and work it out.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145475 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27934 Solutions

@sylvie64 

Sounds like a premium rate subscription service where you are automatically billed.

Guides and help.

Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next 

Phishing, Smishing & Scams. Latest info & advice. 

Guide: Tips to avoid unexpected charges on your bill 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10349 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3031 Solutions

@sylvie64 

You will need to call o2 on 0344 809 0202 or the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145475 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27934 Solutions

@sylvie64 

Sounds like a premium rate subscription service where you are automatically billed.

Guides and help.

Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next 

Phishing, Smishing & Scams. Latest info & advice. 

Guide: Tips to avoid unexpected charges on your bill 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 3 of 3