Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

increase my spend cap

tariffs1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am going abroad and want to increase my spend cap. The website is totally useless and keeps sending me round in circles. Need simple instructions. The best I got was go to Myo2 and found the spend cap, but then ended going round in circles. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12096 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions

This is how I can change my spend cap @tariffs1 .

Points to note - I am on the new 360 customer platform (see more info here: O2 System Updates 360 ), and I am doing this on Edge on a laptop...

Click "My o2" just under the big o2 logo (top left) then choose "Spend Cap" which is 4th item on the third column called "Billing".

Page loads and I can then choose what my spend cap should be - click the amount then the "confirm spend cap choice" button.

You then get a new page asking for a security code, which is sent to your phone via text (with the normal "don't give this number to anyone" warning via a text before).

Page then updates again and tells you your new spend cap.

If you don't have this then you are on the OLD customer platform and will need to call customer services to request the change.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6649 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1493 Solutions

Spend caps don't apply when roaming

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 4