Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incoming phone records

Helpplease1976
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi can someone please advise me on how to retrieve my incoming call data please? I am on a contract

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Helpplease1976 

You can only see outgoing calls on your bill so unless the incoming calls are on your phones call log, you cannot retrieve them.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Nick_selkent
Level 3: Thinker
  • 41 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
@Helpplease1976

Are you getting malicious calls? You could try emailing the nuisance calls bureau on the following email address malicious@telefonica.com

They won't be able to provide you a list of incoming callers.
Message 3 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi there @Helpplease1976 welcome to our community. slight_smile It would be great to hear back from you if you get a moment to pop back in, to see if the above advice from @MI5 and @Nick_selkent  was helpful and if you have any additional questions the community could help you with?

Message 4 of 5

Nick_selkent
Level 3: Thinker
  • 41 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
@Helpplease1976

There is a dedicated page on the O2 website for unwanted calls. Here are just some of the things O2 can do:

1. Change your phone number free of charge and make your new number ex-directory.

2. Work with the police on trying to trace the caller because its a criminal offence of its threatening,obscene or causing distress.

3. Advise you to register with the telephone preference service if the calls are sales related.
Message 5 of 5