Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

device plan

TobyToo12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hello again, on this occasion need help with getting through to o2 billing / device plan. a few weeks ago we checked in my account and saw that i owed £222.15p to pay off the device plan. So tried to pay full amount but could only pay £200 leaving £22.15 outstanding.

now find that i am finding it exremly difficult doing this. today tried yet again only to see that now o2 say to pay it off the amount is £211.56. ? what on earth is going on. tried to phone but told 46 in line and a POSSIBLE 30min wait. 

need help , just wanted to make the phone mine but no help from an o2 agent on line.

now turning to the community before i do something i would regret

HELP PLEASE.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144996 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27815 Solutions

@TobyToo12 

Did you call to payment management directly?

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144996 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27815 Solutions

@TobyToo12 

Did you call to payment management directly?

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

TobyToo12
  • 8 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

again there to the rescue, i did call them and as a result all well now. thank you

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144996 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27815 Solutions

You're welcome @TobyToo12 

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

TobyToo12
  • 8 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hello, well after some time of trying we got through to the phone numbers sugested, now received letter from agent with advice, followed and paid direct to the bank. but now another agent responds by saying it has not been paid and was a scam. it cannot be as letter is signed by o2 agent with the directions and my bank says it has been paid. so unfortunately we must now try a direct approach with directers with a letter and copies of our past communications. sorry o2 you have let us down badly.

Message 5 of 6

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6313 Posts
  • 112 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@TobyToo12 

Details of O2's bank account are in this guide :-

Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) 

Was that the account that you were asked to transfer funds to ? 

I suggest that you ask your bank for the unique transaction identification number for your payment, which is likely to be a sixteen digit number. You will need to provide O2 with that number so that they can search for your remittance in their accounting records.  

Message 6 of 6