Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

called 212 for help.

CWCW
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

called o2 for help as they refuse to let me see my bill on line. They hung up refused to speak. After being on hold. I finally got what I thought was a human. I explained the problem. They hung up? how do I get an answer if 02 refuse to speak or respond?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6807 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1521 Solutions

You have about the same chance of seeing 'good old fashioned customer service as you have of seeing pixies.

And it's not only O2

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145064 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@CWCW 

It's 202 for customer services.

All contact methods here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 7

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6419 Posts
  • 114 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

If you don't get any joy on the 'phone @CWCW, why don't you try contacting O2 via their social media channels ? The social media team seems to be quite well thought of, although you might need to keep reminding them if they do not respond straight away. 

Their contact details are in the Guide: How to find help & contact O2 that has already been provided to you by @MI5 above.   

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 145064 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

Yep, that's why I included it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 4 of 7

CWCW
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. Glad to say I do not and have no intention of having  social media. I believe in good old fashioned customer service. It seems o2 do not. 

Message 5 of 7

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6807 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1521 Solutions

You have about the same chance of seeing 'good old fashioned customer service as you have of seeing pixies.

And it's not only O2

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 145064 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@CWCW wrote:

Hi. Glad to say I do not and have no intention of having  social media. I believe in good old fashioned customer service. It seems o2 do not. 

Do you know anywhere you can get this these days @CWCW 

Every time I call any company I feel let down......

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 7 of 7