My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! email change

Hello My O2 , I would like to change my email address.How I can do this?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 app

How do I see more than 1 account on my O2 app. I have 3 accounts and I can only see my son's and not mine or my wife's

Resolved! Phone Bill is currently overdue

I have received an email from "mycare@o2.co.uk" saying my phone bill is currently overdue with an outstanding balance of £7.58 and that I will be charged £3.50 on my next bill if I don't pay it within the next 4 days. I have always paid my o2 bills o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I view what I’ve previously bought?

Can I view what I’ve previously bought?Cant find a link in my O2. I’m on PAYG £20 big bundle.

dez-d by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can't sign in

Hello, I can not sign in in to my account and view my bill. Please help me. Thank you Aiste

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Myo2 app iOS update

Just now I updated myo2 8.9.1 in iOS 11 on my 7 Plus. Now you can change your payment details & see your orders through the app

• 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Myo2

Iv noticed if you click view bill on my O2 it goes it don't work but try website

liggerz87 by Level 20: Radiant
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Clear as a bell...

... not! Anyone know the magic runes that will clear the little blue box with a "1" in it that seems to perpetually sit above the bell icon top right of the MyO2 App on Android? I've seen, and paid, my plan bills (Device and Airtime), now it would be...

pgn by Level 75: Digital Don
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MyO2 and multiple numbers

As a Paymonthly O2 customer, I have had my own O2 account for years. Other family members have PAYG phones, with (mostly) their own MyO2 accounts.Does anyone know if the account associated with a PAYG number is still usable for Top-up, rewards, etc i...

pgn by Level 75: Digital Don
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos