My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! PHONE USE ABROAD

How can I tell if my sim only contract allows me the Inclusive option when travelling in USA?

JEANCOM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

On my O2 app it’s states that I have 18G of data left but I just got a text stating that 80% of my 30G has been used it which means I only have 6G left. Why is this?

Demari by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 App pin always expiring.

I need to set a new pin and reactivate fingerprint lock for the app every few days because the "Pin has expired".Is this normal behaviour for the app?- Relatively new O2 user

YoungGazz by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Downloading Previous Bills

Can anyone help....?? Trying to download a previous bill and receive this message;"EBPP_1012: The userid xxxxx is not allowed to look at any phone bills."

PeterHarg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

bill download

My O2 wont download my latest bill just gives a "dash error"

acsc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC

I need to request a PAC

Resolved! Data Bolt On has disappeared

I took out a new SIM-only monthly contract a couple of days ago - 10gb of data per month plus a 5gb monthly Bolt On that I got as part of a special offer. It all went through and showed up correctly on the My O2 app at first. Yesterday I phoned up O2...

Tristan13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can’t sign in

I can’t sign into my account even after registering. Reset my password which was successful. Still nothing. Entered my mobile number to which a code was sent and still says my acc can’t be found.

Carina_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

I paid for bill two days but it still hasn’t taken the price away and still says that I owe money even though the money has gone away from my bank account

Leslie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos