My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

App

I've been having trouble with the o2 app!The last couple of days it keeps saying error and the odd few times its let me on the screen is just white. Been a little bit of a pain as I know my bill is more this month as I bought some data, as I ran out!...

Becca- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

What does tariff mean and what does it do ?

So I checked my phone bill that will be coming up soon, and I noticed that I have to pay extra, £28 extra ! I checked the reason why and it has the £28 next to the tariff column. I’m quite confused as this has never happened before, and I don’t under...

Kofibee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unknown Games Purchase On Bill?

Anyone else had games purchased on their o2 account without you buying them? I never ever play games but have 2 charges of £4.50 from someone called nexgen on my account on 2 consecutive thursdays this month. Anyone heard of these? I have NOT purchas...

Resolved! New to o2

How do I change my direct debit date on my o2 app?

Adam2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing telephone number

Hi I lost my phone with sim card. I have new phone and new sim card. I would using new telephone number on my account 02, but I dont know how change old number for new number. Please advice, thank you

Diana2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 app not showing how much data I have remaining

I have just opened the my O2 app and can see my calls and texts allowance but not how much of my data is teeming (the usual circle just isn’t shooting up). Any hougjts as to why?

ACE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reset password

I am having trouble logging in to myo2 I can’t remember my password and it has locked me out

Kaybee11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online payments

Several times in recent weeks i have used the app or at least tried to use it to make payments. I get a notification to say payment is not accepted..so I thing ring O2 and pay online..during the conversation I then get an email to say the online paym...

Resolved! Email address

I have changed my email address but emails from O2 still go to my old address. How can I stop this happening?

Hillbilly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos