My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Name

How do i change my name on my account

Scotty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 'new user issues' cant find Chat transcript log in MyO2.

First post here so please bear with me...I transfered to O2 last week and have now the SIM which arrived next day.. I then thought to bring my old number with me and so opened chat in MyO2 and we went through the necessary.. all OK so far... the oper...

C-dog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bills

Hi my name is Mateusz Konopatzki im want pay my bill step by step. Because before i cant pay nothing and dont have jobs. Please help me. Thanks.Mateusz Konopatzki

Resolved! Change Username

I have accidentally changed my wife’s username to my work email address (long story) and she’s not happy but I don’t know how to change it back. Can someone help?

Boltonben by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid.

Hello Whenever I try and view my bill I get error "DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid." I can view a summary of my latest airtime bill as follows: however when I try to "download and print latest bill" I get the following...

bills-viewairtime.PNG error.PNG
K0zb0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Hi I have my phone bill due 28th February am I able to pay it the following day I get payed the 1st March.

Lll by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About paying my bill

My bill is showing but not ready for payment yet by direct debit.What happens if I click make payment in the app and pay early? Would the direct debit still go out on the correct day or would it automatically miss it as it's paid

ashsupra by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock iPhone 4

Where do I go on My O2 to unlock my old iphone 4

App

I've been having trouble with the o2 app!The last couple of days it keeps saying error and the odd few times its let me on the screen is just white. Been a little bit of a pain as I know my bill is more this month as I bought some data, as I ran out!...

Becca- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

What does tariff mean and what does it do ?

So I checked my phone bill that will be coming up soon, and I noticed that I have to pay extra, £28 extra ! I checked the reason why and it has the £28 next to the tariff column. I’m quite confused as this has never happened before, and I don’t under...

Kofibee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos