My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Can't access account details

Hi, When i try to log into my02, i get this... "To access your account details page, enter the code we’ve just sent to" ... but there is no field available for me to type the code anywhere! Pls advise. Maarten

123mdv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My telephone

I have two problems I need you help please let me know how can do

Milto by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Making calls over wifi connection

What do I need to do in order to make calls from my mobile over internet?

MartynD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Why does my tablet have a "tarrif" charge on as I never use it for phone calls .

Daz2019 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi. I don’t see any reason why my bill is higher this month than usual? VAT is higher but why is that?

Ashton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of Name and Billing Address

Hello there, Would it be possible to change my name on my account from. Also I have changed my home address recently and would like to change it to. Kind regards, Cassie [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the...

Cassie123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I choose which of two numbers is the default in My O2

I have two PAYG numbers registerd in MyO2. One is a SIM card in a burglar alarm, the other is my mobile phone. The burglar alarm one seems to be the default when I view my account on the website, and is the only one that I can top up in the app. Is t...

Resolved! Manage My Device

High everyone. I've just upgraded my old Samsung Galaxy S4 to a new Galaxy A50. I needed a new SIM as the old micro SIM wouldn't fit in the nano SIM slot on the A50 and successfully kept my phone number. Everything is working perfectly but when I log...

mkirkwood by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

CHANGE OF NAME ON MY ACCOUNT

I sent my relevant identification documents (Birth Certificate, Change Of Name Deed Polls) to O2 via email, to the address O2 provided me to send them to. It’s been over 5 days now that they stated this would take to change my details...can anyone te...

Manage my O2 Wifi Account Button Not Working

I have been experiencing delays in signing onto free Wifi on my Android device over the last few days, so I thought it best to check the devices that I have registered. However, the 'Manage my O2 Wifi account' button doesn't appear to do anything aft...

TWF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos