My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Overdue payment

So my plan is for 40.20 per month with the phone, unlimited text and calls.I have now had another airtime bill for 123.95 so I login to try to see where these charges are from, but every time I press the view my bill it takes me back to the login pag...

Lowman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't update details as authentication text goes to wrong number

Hello,I've got an unusal problem. I can log into My O2 without any problem using my email address and password. I can see my mobile phone service listed there, I can top up and see my data usage etc. But if I try to update my details the authenticati...

Resolved! O2 Open

I would like to know if you have any plans on putting o2 Open on iPhone 11pro because the only reason I got this phone was because of the discount

Jacob by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! calls

hi can i check the calls i made on the 21st june 2019 please 

John151 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! imei no

Hi, Phone got stolen and trying to make insurance request but dont have the origial box. Does 02 have my imei no and how can I find this?

PhotoGuy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Corfu

No 4g in Corfu. How disappointed was I. My partner has same phone and settings with a Plusnet SIM card and enjoyed 4g all week. O2 forget it you need to up your game with the competition. Hang your head in shame.

Alan6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payment details

Can you help me change the paymet details please?

Shannon2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract sim

How do I cancel my contract SIM card online 

Resolved! Aura?

Hi good friends, how are you all? I must have missed a comms from O2. I notice I'm now being notified about bills by "Aura"? I'm guessing this is just some business rethink and not significant change to my relationship with O2? Thanks for any info,

Betablue by Level 4: Observant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of name

Hi there I am trying to fill out a change of name form to send off but can not locate my account number?

Paige91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos