My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Why is O2 charging for data that others do not?

Please can somebody explain how O2 charges for data? I have used a Pay as You Go SIM from Three for years. To improve reception I have just changed to a O2 Pay as You Go SIM. I have my phone on all the time but very seldom use it except on Home WiFi....

EdwardG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

My account - can't access as text is sent to old unused number

Hi, I am trying to access 'my account' as a PAYG customer but am being sent a text code to my original phone number that is no longer active. Is there away round this, other than setting up a new account with a new email address? Thanks.

AB77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cost extra

Why I have extra charges ? From 87070...this is fraud!please fix the problem urgently. I don't want to pay extra

Urgently by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help

Hi how can I find out when my contract runs out

Change Device name in My O2?

Hi there, I was wondering if it's possible to change my device's name in My O2. Right now it's just my phone number. I seem to recall there being an option to have a custom name for it years ago, but it's disappeared.

I can't hear callers

Can anybody help me please? When l make a call, or answer a call, they can hear me but I can't hear anybody on the other end? What should l do? Phone is not the problem, this is the case on any phone. Thanks

Yanna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing tariff and data rollover

I’m thinking of changing £15 tariff to £10 and I have around 6GB data left now but I’m not sure whether these data will be kept to the new big bundle or not. Thanks for your reply!

Resolved! Change 'My Device' name.

I have recently changed my iPhone 6 to an Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max.Both phones were purchased from the Apple Store and I am on a Sim Only contract with O2.On the website under 'My Devices', it currently still lists my previous iPhone 6 and I would lik...

TIAPLY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

View my bill not working properly

I've had an ongoing issue (intermittently for about a year) where I'm not able to view the details of my bill. I log in to myO2, view the bill and click "Download and print latest bill" to download the bill. about 19 times out of 20 I get taken to th...

rs10101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam

Hi guys, i just got a message from a strange number, requesting to change my payment.O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, update your billing information via: [link removed]

DanY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos