My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! text messages

How do I view my text and imessages on my O2 account? Where do I find itemised calls made and received on my O2 account?

Blondie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to delete o2 wifi

I've recently upgraded my phone and switched provider from BT to o2.My old number was also transferred to the new carrier.I tried connecting to o2 wifi at work and the device obtains IP address just fine, but its unusable. All my apps display a simil...

AndyM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

Dear Sir/Ma, Please can i top up using PAYPAL ? Regards,Daniel.

Danshell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! It’s my phone... but my ex’s account

So here’s the deal...Several years ago my partner at the time decided to get me a smartphone from o2 because I was terrible at replying. Since then of course, things happen - we broke up. I have not spoken to her for years but I still had the contrac...

Resolved! Discount code

How do I apply a discount code to my airtime bill

Daz11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ripped off by o2

Anyone been paying a fixed monthly sum only to be charge two years worth of direct debits, then be bullied by 02 and hung up on when you complain

RIPoff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unknown default payment

My partner cancelled a contract with O2 back in November 2015. He received a letter from O2 later in November 2015 stating he had an outstanding payment of £144 and that if this was not paid and he had 5 days to do so. He called O2 who confirmed this...

Default by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! |Stolen phone

Dear Sirs,I need help. I'm in Ecuador in this moment. My phone was stolen and I've problem now with comunication with my bank account. Can I ask someone who can to block my sim card and send me new one to my home in UK? I don't have phone for call in...

2 contacts

HiI have 2 contracts under my name but only one of them is registered in the app. How can I register both of the contracts in the app? So I can access both of them without constantly calling customer service when I need info about my other contacts.

9jcoll by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email address

How can I change the email address on my o2 app....help

Emma5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos