My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Phone bill

Hiya I was just wondering if there is any way if I could find out if my bill is up to date and I would like to know the next date that money will be deducted from my account

Ajay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to change my details

I want to change my details but you send me the code number 399 which I have not had for over 6 years

Mateusz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is two weeks for free

Hello 02 I'm yassineWhen I signed this contract 02 said I have two weeks for free and my bill start from 13 of February if you lie let me cancel this contractThanks

YASSINE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 insurance

Hi,I think I have applied for O2 full insurance cover. But I couldn't find it and it does not show on my account? Can you check it for me please?Many thanks,Jay Jay

Aldershot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

How long does orders take to be delivered

Orders by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unidays airtime discount

I was told before upgrading to a new phone I would be able to apply my unidays 20% off discount once setting up my phone. However I am struggling to find where to apply the code in on the myO2 app or website. Any help would be appreciated

Resolved! Address

Hi can anyone tell me the address I send back devices to 02  thanks 

Margy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MyO2 device Name (labels)

Just wondering how can one change the name or labels for multiple devices in one account via the MyO2 app. The Previous version of the app allowed me to edit this. The Desktop version has the right labels but the MyO2 app on Android/Iphone does not s...

Kaps by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MyO2 App and Website Usage Details

I have recently taken out a new contract and since I have had it. I have been unable to check my usage on both the MyO2 App and MyO2 section of the website.On the MyO2 App I get an error saying "Something went wrong"On the MyO2 page on the website I ...

DKSe7en by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setting up my 02 app

How do you set up this app please.