My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 company discount

Hi trying to add my o2 discount code for money off my bill. Follow the link that I have been sent but just keeps saying retry, can’t find where to put my code? Help

Vic1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data sim

Why does my new data sim (same phone number) not register on My02 account?

one1on by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet not working

Hi i have a problem with my internet its not working and if i go to mobile aplication noshow me icons how many giga i use

Michal1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data and calls abroad

I pay extra for a package to use my phone overseas in certain countries. I'm going around the Caribbean next week, are those islands included?

Vivalas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2 app not working

I have the my o2 app loaded on my Apple ipad and iphone. I have tried logging in on both devices and get into the app but I just get the spinning wheel on the app with the message Hanh on a second while we load everything. Does anyone else have this ...

Previous conversations with support

I can't see a previous typed conversation with support that I had this week, I need to access a voucher that was sent as it was not received with my original order, but the conversation is not there anymore, how do I retrieve this information?

MG23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error when Redeeming an Extra from My O2 Account

I am trying to redeem an Extra which is a 6-month subscription to Audible. This was giving to me as part of a promotion from my O2 Account. 1. I click on "Redeem Now" from My O2 Account2. It then take me to my Amazon Sign-In page3. I sign into Amazon...

Resolved! Faulty device

I have been delivered my new device as my old one was faulty. However the courier would not take the faulty one. Do i just keep it?

JW3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email correspondence

My reply to a misinformed email from mycare@o2mail.co.ukHi Shaunelle,As discussed yesterday - am I not meant to call O2 on 02/03/2020 after the bill for that month is ready, to make sure you take BOTH payments from the money on my account that has be...