My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

S20 upgrade delay

I pre-ordered the s20 ultra few weeks ago and just wondering when will I get any update or detail about delievery and I'm getting abit worried if my order wasnt confirmed but I got all the confirmation emails about itSomeone help me

Adam99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I keep old number?

Hi. I'm looking to take a new phone and contract with a third party but stick with O2. Will I be able to keep my current number and if so, how do I do it?

Marie3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading account

I have mentioned before that my contract is up (or nearly) and that there is nothing that really grabs me as a must have. In the meantime I am trying to upgrade to a sim only plan, but something is not working. I have tried to do it through the app o...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! accounts and email

I have 2 phones on contract set up in myo2 web. I added 2 payg phones under a different email address but they show up in the original address. How come?

tmarsh by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't get WiFi on TFL grrgh

Hi thereI recently got a replacement O2 SIM because I thought, wrongly, that I had lost my one plus 6t.I cannot get it to work on TFL at tube or Overground stations.When I try to connect, it tells me I need to enable or sign up to "O2 WiFi". There is...

O2 company discount

Hi trying to add my o2 discount code for money off my bill. Follow the link that I have been sent but just keeps saying retry, can’t find where to put my code? Help

Vic1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data sim

Why does my new data sim (same phone number) not register on My02 account?

one1on by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet not working

Hi i have a problem with my internet its not working and if i go to mobile aplication noshow me icons how many giga i use

Michal1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data and calls abroad

I pay extra for a package to use my phone overseas in certain countries. I'm going around the Caribbean next week, are those islands included?

Vivalas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos