My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cancel an extra

Hi, I have message O2 on facebook and tried calling customer service but couldn'tget any help. All I want to know is how do I cancel my extra, on website it says I can do it through 'My O2 app' but it doesn't say how.I tried calling 202 but they dire...

Srssilva by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsoft Store Refund for o2 Mobile Purchased Content

My son logged into his Xbox and undertook a transaction to purchase content with his O2 mobile phone. A line for Microsoft Store transaction valued at 31.99 (28th February) subsequently appeared on the mobile phone bill which I am financially respons...

GTrotter by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data not working, recently been abroad

My data was turned off as I went t OK work abroad for 6 months, I'm back now and can't figure out how to turn on my data

SAMCOLE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi i placed an order yesterday to upgrade, choose same day delivery 6pm to 10pm, my order is still saying in progress, not looking like its going to come today either! Can anybody help?

Leanne289 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Contract

Hello, I would like to cancel my contract as it ended a month ago, I've left the country so I am no longer using either the number or the phone. How do I do this?

Ziband3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device and number not showing on account, can't check bills

I've had a personal hotspot with O2 for just over a year, with a pay monthly contract and my O2 account, at the end of 2019 I decided to transfer my mobile to O2 and set up a new contract online, using the same email address. This month is the first ...

KylarSnow by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi all, I bought an apple watch series 4 from amazon and when I go to log on to enable mobile data via the app it states that my login details are incorrect even though they 100% aren't as I am able to log in through the website to view my account. B...

SamT93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2 account.

I have purchased a new monthly contract and cancelled my previous o2 sim k lay monthly contract. I have transferred/kept my old number. I am currently unable to log onto my o2 account. I have tried resetting my password etc but it says that my number...

Alex55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proof of usage with imei number

I have trying calling o2 customer service , but with this covid-19 era , seems impossible to speak to someone , lost my phone last phone and insurance company is asking my "proof of usage" with imei number and last time my phone was used on that numb...

Juliano by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos