My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Adjument charges onmy bill

I have received my bill and there is an adjustment fee for 7.20. Just checked last month's and it started the with a fee for 3.60 so doubled this month. Has anyone else had this and does anyone know what it is for?

Camz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moto E6 Order

I placed an oder for a Moto E6 last night which seemed to go through okay. But an hour later got another email saying it was out of stock. I'd like to cancel the order as I needed the phone for work tomorrow but can't find any way to do that in myo2....

nysavant by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Received O2 SMS today, but it self deleted

I received a SMS fro O2 this morning regarding the ending of the contract between O2 and Carphone Warehouse. In the SMS there was a discount code, which I was going to use to upgrade my phone to a new device. As I looked online in the O2 store (using...

ade809 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Extra

Hello, I just bought Disney plus through myo2, everything was fine until my redeem code didn't work. I am unsure if the code has been used already but I have had no confirmation saying it all has been redeemed. The advice online was to ring 202 which...

Lara by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost phone

All the links to report my list phone go back to the number where the lines are unavailable. Can't see how to report it online.

Lp2lb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

charge bills when I am in abroad

Hello, currently I have a 2years contract with O2 since June 2018 till now.Whenever I visit the South Korea which is my homecountry, I had to pay for aboard bill which is £35.04. I am planning to go to South Korea for 2 month from this month to end o...

Sua by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to disable wifi calling when there isn't an option in settings?

My wife has a Moto G6 that was bought SIM free. The MyO2 app shows wifi calling is enabled but there are no settings on the phone to disable it. I think this is causing the problems I'm having trying to set up call forwarding on the phone.

Pirahna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

I logged on to my 02 today and it’s now showing how much data I have. Just that I have unlimited calls and texts. Is anyone else having this issue?

Upgrading.

Hi, it says I have £0 left to pay on existing contract even though the contracts last billing date will be the 16th June 20. Can someone define this in a little more detail please, thank you.

Dan301093 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 app

got an O2 PAYG SIM card last week. I signed up to an online account with Safari, about a week ago, down loaded the O2 app to my phone, used the temporary number that came with the SIM and was able to sign into the app, no problem. I had my number por...

F33018CB-59AF-4CDC-A60B-6E340200A607.jpeg
Furzul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos