My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

i want to cancel my insurance,thank you

Tirei1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi my Name is Dircia I recieved email that's fine my upgrade finis with warehouse so thats mean I finis my contract ? If its is I would like finis them

Paying Bill online error

Hi i was trying to pay the balance of my bill online, dont usually have any problem with this but the last few days all i see is an error at the Card Security Code section. Is this a problem with anyone else?Like this, This information is not availab...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proof of purchase

I am trying to make an insurance claim to replace my lost phone and it requires a proof of purchase. Is there any way I can find my proof of purchase in my O2 or does your first air time bill count as proof of purchase?

KM2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spending Cap

Is it possible to set a spending cap through the MyO2 App? O2 are only taking urgent calls during this time and so I can't do it that way.

Resolved! Sim only

Need to pay less and would like to go Sim only on my iPhone 6s. My contract has Now ended. Is this possible to switch asap? Thank you

Bella by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding another number to my O2 account

I currently have two accounts with O2. Is it possible to link these accounts so that I can see information from both? I only ask because I don't remember any of my login information for one of the accounts.

Resolved! Verify email address email not being received

Similar to others from December 2018. See link: - https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/My-O2/Account-Login-Verification-email-problems/td-p/1184239 Setting up My O2 account everything went OK until I got to the 'verify your email' page. I have requested it ...

wiganken by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos