My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Bolt ons not showinf

Hi,When I log onto the app or online to try and top up data it says this information can not be displayed. I need to buy extra data but can't as there's an error.

Sk231 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to contact O2 via phone?

I have paid my bills to 02 even earlier this month but since yesterday I can’t make calls from my phone because it says it’s been suspended. I need to speak to the team because this is urgent. I have a vulnerable parent that’s at home, I need to call...

Extra number

I have a contract with O2 and would like to have an additional number which we'll use as a crisis number for local residents as I'd rather that my own personal mobile wasn't displayed on a flyer. I then only need this number to be forwarded to my mob...

My data allowance has suddenly changed.

Hello! Can someone help me. I’ve been trying to contact o2 but no one answers anything.I used to have a monthly contract of 75gb a month, and today I see that I have run out of data and I saw that I only had 25gb and it has ran out in 6 days!! I know...

Txx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect account details

I have an adverse rating on my credit file stating I have missed payments to 02. I have not taken out the contract in question. I have an account number but no phone so whenever I tries to speak to 02 they refused to speak to em as I couldn’t confirm...

iPad is on a payment plan but I can’t contact to pay it

So my IPad is on a late payment, payment plan which is set up so I contact O2 each month to pay it. I’m unable to get through and the device is not showing on my O2 so how am I suppose to pay it?

Freddy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My 02

My 02 shows me using an old phone and IMEI, how can I rectify this ?

DannyP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos