My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Text received

Just received this text. I am up to date with payments so I guess this is a scam?O2: Payment for your latest bill could not be processed by your bank. Please update your payment information via:

CRCBlues by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remove or increase a spend cap

I want to remove or increase a spend cap. During COVID 19 dialling 202 is not an option and I get cut off. I cannot find where I can do this online on O2 web site can anyone help please?

Ostara94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile account

I have 2 accounts, one for me and one for my son. When I log into my o2 my mobile account comes up. I don't know how to view my son's

Caralyn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2's contact number during lockdown

Does anyone know which number to call if I need to contact O2 during the lockdown? the website says only to phone them only in urgent circumstances, but they don't seem to have actually provided a contact number

mabelchou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2 app

Can someone tell me why I can sign onto my o2 on the internet but it wont let me sign onto my o2 app?

Jade4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus code problem

Hello,I've just signed up for the Disney plus extra, but the code is reportedly already in use.Any ideas?Thank youChris

Changing to sim only tariff

My contract ends in a couple of weeks. I don’t want to upgrade but just have a £12 monthly sim only tariff. Usually I would phone or online chat to arrange this but these are unavailable. Could someone advise me on how I do this online?

VKG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2 app on family savings different device

Hi we have been having issues with this a lot and I need someone to walk us through how to sort it. I have 2 of my own devices on my o2 which are linked to my app, my GF got out a sim only on the family savings using her own details. How does she get...

andybeech by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony promotion

Hi. Was just wondering if there is anyone who can help me. Bought Sony Xperia 5 and there was that promo that U could get Sony TV as a gift. Waited needed 14 days to claim it but now I can't find where to do itThanks

Aivars by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

edma

hello how Im can order sim card with 5G? But want be mine old number.

edma by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos