My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

No calls

I can't receive calls or make calls

027 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New tablet

Hi i would like to get a tablet and add it to my account is this possible please

Benny1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New to O2

I registered an O2 contract on Thursday, Apr 30 for a monthly pay for a Iphone Xs and have received emails confirming my account. However, it is still saying that I have no My O2 account and I have no clue when my delivery will be delivered or even i...

Alysha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need email change

Hi I need to change my email for my 02 as it's an old one and I want to set up my current email so I can order my new contract from 02

My O2 account

No information showing on my account, despite deleting and reinstating. Unable to contact O2 by phone as they are only taking upgrades and cancellations. Any suggestions?????

Heather3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello

Hello I make one phone on contract and I taking 36:99£ from my card after i give me declined and i dont recieve my money back

Won't let me redeem extra

I am trying to redeem my extra - amazon music, but then it signs into amazon and then says activation error.

M5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Upgrade

I’m looking to upgrade my phone however want to use my current O2 iPhone X as a trade in.It’s in brilliant condition however understand I can’t come into stores in this current pandemic. Could I post it to you?

Edcarr1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tracking Delivery

Trying to track my order with 02 but the option is not coming up for me in My 02. Does anyone know what couriers 02 use to deliver parcels so I can try and track with the.?My parcel tracking code starts with POST********?

Sinead021 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online chat operating times

What are the new operating hours for O2 chat? I understand that we are facing unprecedented times but I can never get anyone online to speak to. Have they closed their online chat services due to the pandemic?

LizG1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos