My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Recycling my old phone

I purchased my S20 plus and qualify for the £100 recycling offer but I am unable to recycle my old phone because you have closed the recycling centers. I am worried that I won't receive my money back and this was a large part of my decision to pre or...

Resolved! My O2

I recently joined O2 with a pac code. My O2 app is not working. Was working fine with the first 02 number provided, but now stopped once ported to my new ported number.Just says something went wrong when I try to look at my account. I have deleted th...

Shazzy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email

My email address is leemac1985**Personal info** not leemac1985**Personal info** how do I change it

Changing My Name on o2

I’m wondering if it’s possible to change my name on o2

Liam16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

So i have a 02 contract number i paid my old contract off got a new one with my old number when ever i sign in it says number is not in use.... I have a ipad contract so when i sign in to my 02 account all the details for that is there and not my cur...

Watson95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

I need to contact someone about my bill. I can not afford it untill the 24th and would like to stay on untill then.

Si11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney channel

Hi how do I get my  six months Disney free with my o2  contract ?

Indy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2 app

My o2 app was merged with my mums almost 2 years ago, now i cannot access it under any circumatances, yes ive uninstalled the app, yes ive restarted the phone, yes ive reset the password, my mum can get on it but I cant, I need help or im going to an...

Andyc209 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos