My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Disney +

How do I cancel my subscription? I can't delete it through the Disney + account and can't find anyway of getting rid of it through my O2 account

Resolved! Email mycare@o2mail.co.uk

I have received an email from mycare@o2mail.co.uk informing me I have money being owed that needs to be put in my account and asks for my bank details. Is this a scam?

Teaprow by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 app

hello when i try and sign in to the o2 app it keeps restarting my phone can you help with why please

My o2 app

Every time I try to use the My O2 app my phone shuts down and restarts. This has only happened since the last update. I have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it but it still did the same thing. Any ideas?

Barty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Claiming insurance

I need help. I don’t know how to claim insurance and when i called O2 I was told to go onto my O2 online but it isn’t clear what I’m to do. Can someone help. Thanks

Joanne19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account Number

Please help me as I am old and stupid, having spent forty minutes trying to find my account number, which used to be on the top of every bill. Before I rip out my remaining hair, please someone help me Thanks Martin

21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What SIM only deals do you have?

Hey, I would like to know what SIM only deals you have. I've recently completed payment on a device, therefore I am looking for just SIM only deals.

Info101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone not on

I have paid my bill but my phone still isnt on

Alimay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online Chat

What has happened to the online chat, i don't want to waste my time in call queue or go in to a shop to find out simple questions that used to take 2 mins on the online chat. O2 offer online help but when you search for the answer there is no answer ...

Error 500

I keep getting a error 500 message when I try to login in my o2 account. Help

Mat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos