My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Number

Is it possible to change my number pleaseCould you let me know and is it free

Mark16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I went thought the upgrade procedures yesterday and received a legal document by email. I was under the impression my phone would be delivered today. When I go on my o2 it says nothing about new phone and is giving me the option to upgrade.?Don’t wan...

Activate Extra not working

I selected the Audible extra but every time I try to activate it it says there's an error. I called O2 about this nearly a month ago, and they said they're aware of the issue and to call back in a few weeks if it's still not working (helpful!). I now...

cflook30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wtwork failure

Any news on the network situation? 

EG2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing name on O2

Hi, I would like to change my name on My O2 and for the emails I receive from O2 but keep my billing name the same. Can I do this and if yes, how?

GeorgeH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

printing my bill

I have been trying to print my bills for the last few months. I can usually print them by clicking the print latest bill or print older bills. When Click on these links it just come up with a new window saying '404 not found' ive log out and loged ba...

sarahcook by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM card

I am unable to make and receive calls I have put the Sim card in another phone and it's still not working

Ladyjane by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting

I am trying to port my old number (from an O2 business a/c via DAISY). I have my PAC number (which is about to run out), O2 is not picking up phone and I am getting nowhere online. Message is that the account is not recognised. Contract through Carph...

RIMJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network problems

Anyone else having problems with voice calls? I have full signal, O2 says network is running, other O2 phones in house are working but my SIM on't call in any phone I put it in. Worked fine last night.

StB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos