My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Middle Names Necessity?

Hi Folks, Had a contract with O2 for the last 18 months and I've been offered a refresh. I was doing the application etc., when I realised that only one of my middle names had been inputed when I made the account. How can I change this? Or do I even ...

EMack2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

I want to make an insurance claim.

Alison5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to pay off device through MyO2

Hi all. According to Aura in the MyO2 app you can pay off your device through the MyO2 app. This isn't the case as it doesn't let you. So which is it? Do I have to make the phone call? I was hoping I could just do this without having to wait ages on ...

Screenshot_20200607_133123_uk.co.o2.android.myo2.jpg Screenshot_20200607_133435_uk.co.o2.android.myo2.jpg

Resolved! Unable to find order on myo2

I have an email with an order number. However, when I try check myo2 there is nothing there. I tried ringing o2 but the automated service did not have an option for issues with orders and then it gave me advice and hung up.

MC90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 11

HI my iphone 11 has stopped making & recieving calls

thecon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 App

Just updated the app today on my android phone and now I dont have the option to sign in with my fingerprint. Anyone else with same issue?

bigdavie88 by Level 9: Fired up
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

Hello i wanna delete my tariff but i don't live in england. What can i do to cancel my tariff ? Thanks

Sasykh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change home address

Hello I would like to change my home address

Rafal1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

What’s happening?

I can’t get through to anyone...... I’ve tried calling O2 all last week and today and it just keeps cutting me off? The most frustrating automated service I’ve ever come across. Asks you 100 questions then says thanks bye. Useless

Shea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos