My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Number ztransfet

when will my number be transferred today, have filled form in and provided pac code

lwsg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data not working

I lost my phone the other week so I blocked my phone just to be on the safe side then I found it in the house so I unblocked it and now my 4g doesn’t work and it also saying I have 120gig left to use can I get any help to unblock this at all?

Jordan03 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account

Where can I find my account number 

Deposit

Hy I pay for 3 months ago billsI talk with a guy about my deposit and he tell me in 7 days I have the deposit backI check my account and I don't see the money back .What is happening why I don't have my deposit back ?

Lucian1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

I am due an upgrade but i am looking to go sim only what can you offer me

Resolved! Disable Aura

The My 02 app has updated and I'm now getting notifications from Aura, O2's completely unnecessary digital assistant. How do I disable Aura or at least turn off it's notifications? I'm using a Samsung S9 with Android 9.

csnazell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Older Bills

I want to review all my bills since January 2020 to June 2020. Most of them are available apart from February 2020 which I need the most. How can I access it urgently ?

liilkatee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! scam text

no response to last scam. got another one - has anyone got idea about unwanted text from 24141? and, is 02 selling mobile numbers to scammers?

dd10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ridiculous

Because The team I spoke with the person is offered unlimited calls and texts 8 GB data for £10, with including international 120 mins, for same mobile number. But with ridiculously he spent new sim and now I charged for international calls £30 pound...

Venkat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos