My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! live chat

Can someone please tell me how to get onto live chat

Bexxie100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No sim card

Hello there, I bought a new phone that is Google Pixel 4 and I changed my O2 sim card from my iphone to Google Pixel 4 but it is not allowing me to call, text and turn on my mobile data as well. I've tried everything from switching off/on, reset, che...

Lamu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change of address

I've been trying to update my address with o2 for a month. Every time I login to My O2 it keeps wanting me to log back in when I select 'bills' and try to follow the steps the 'help' page suggests for changing my address. literally going round in cir...

CB2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Have ported number Account still showing my starter number

Hi i took out a PAYG phone and ported my old number today. However my o2account still has the old number and when I enter my ported number, I get the message that the number is not recognised. Should I wait til tomorrow to make sure everything’s been...

DeafGirl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G isn’t working

Just travelled from Northern Ireland to the republic and my 4G isn’t working

emma199 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong Phone listed on MYo2

My O2 shows an old phone I had listed. How do I update the details for my new phone?

Thornhill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Staff contract contact number

I am a retired o2 manager. My staff contract is due to end and I can find no contact details to discuss my renewal. Customer services were no help. Any help please

Buckman62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacting customer services

Really struggling! need to remove spend cap can't get in touch as constantly told to go to My o2, given an option of buying a bolt on then get a message as more info is needed, the number given doesnt work and the other option takes me back to 202 wh...

Katielh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone upgrades

I have 2 device plans under my name and I can't figure out how to upgrade the other phone, it only gives me the option to upgrade my phone, any help would be appreciated

hayley6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos