My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Upgrade

Hi can you tell me when I’m due a free upgrade?

Helen7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tarrif

Why can't I change my tariff to pay as you go ? I am stuck on the £10 big data bundle and I can only change it to the other bundles... ?

Sim card

I am wondering if I am stuck in a contract on my sim or is it just my hand set ???

1985 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer Loyalty Bonus

Does O2 offer any kind of Customer Loyalty Bonus? I have been with O2 for 20+ years and yet I still only get the same deals as someone that signs up today.

JohnMayne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

calling from%20the%20uk%20to%20a%20uk%20number%20currently%20in%20europe

Hi I tried customer services but the stupid automated machine keeps giving me an un-blocking code whatever that is??! It is not what I asked for, seems the machine cannot understand English. I know I can have roaming and make calls when in Europe mys...

Jodie19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill has gone up significantly for air time and a discount removed

Hi my bill has gone up significantly and a discount has been removed, all without any notification or consultation. I have also tried to contact a person as no web chat available but the automated system has hung up. Please contact me within 24 to di...

RichardMc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim swap

Hello, Could you help me with sim swap?I received such message:Oops. Something went wrong with your sim swap

Resolved! Spend cap

How do I get a spend cap added to my account from £0 to £20 a month,it says on o2 website I have to ring but I cant access anybody on phone line,they're only taking urgent calls

TinaL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reactivating voicemail iPhone SE

Hi, I just changed the length of my rings before voicemail kicks in using the O2 video, keyed the numbers in given. Now it just rings for 25 seconds but voicemail doesn't kick in. It says 'the caller has hung up' which isn't great as use this for bus...

Resolved! Porting my number from another network - delay?

Hi - have a new O2 account and I'm transferring my old number over from Vodafone. Dropped in the request on the O2 website three days ago. Since then, nothing has happened - no messages etc. My number remains in service on Vodafone. On the 'keep your...

r_g by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos