My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How do i cancel my 30 day rolling contract?

So I've got a new phone/number and was wondering how to cancel my old one since it's gone onto a 30 day rolling contract

Brad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 bill

So I've gone to pay my bill today but its telling me it's already been paid and the amount has gone down but I know for a fact I havent paid anything and nothing has come out of my account. Has this happened to anyone else and does anyone know why? I...

Bekah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit card details

Hi! I want to change name, payment card number and any details. I want to add New credit card.

Grabowska by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim 1 Not Provisioned

This morning my phone stopped being able to make and recieve calls. It's now saying Sim 1 Not Provisioned, I cannot ring anyone and live chat has been removed so im stuck. I havent had a new Sim or anything so no idea why it has happened. I looked up...

Cant find receipt Orders in my o2

So i recently got a new phone and was looking through my emails for the "receipt/invoice number" so i could redeem my free gifts, but am having no luck at finding it, can anyone help me find it?

BenjenUK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

You don't have any products or services in this My O2 account.

My o2 contract has expired and is ready for upgrade.I can log in to my o2 and see my bill and data usage plus a message 'click here to upgrade'.If I click that I get the message 'You don't have any products or services in this My O2 account.'If I try...

StevenB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want to settle my device plan online

Phone has broken - I want to settle the device plan on line and not by calling O2. When calling O2 they revert you back to using MyO2 on line. I need to settle the balance to order a new phone

Retrieve old numbers

Hi, I had a second line on my contract that I cancelled in February. The person who was using the second phone line decided they wanted to switch network providers. On behalf of the other person, I was wondering if numbers from the second phone could...

Geordan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text not delivering for radio competition

Hello, good day! Having a few queries with texting today. There´s a national radio competition currently ongoing, theres a number you have to text and a word for a chance to win. I´ve done it a few times in the last few weeks with no issues, I know i...

Yasmin18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My02 Sign in Issue

Hi. I sign in and it says my name at the top right, I show a screenshot but seems I can't, but then I click on my02 it says I still need to sign in even though I am already am. Will this be because I need to wait till the product arrives, before it c...

Ross11234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos