My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Am I eligible for unlimited data?

Hi there, I am currently paying £16 for my account with unlimited texts and calls but only 1gb data. I have seen the promotional offer that includes unlimited data, starting at 15pm then at 30 a month. Would I be able to change to this tariff as an e...

Resolved! To-link 4G LTE network problem

I have an M7350 Mifi with a pay as you go sim loaded with 6G but any devices I connect won’t load the internet

Chris74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old SIM card

I need to send my phone to the insurance company to get fixed but I only have a old iPhone . Can I get a SIM card to fit into this? If so how??

Richgg3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changes

HelloI just want ask how I can change payment day on myo2??

Paula5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming

Hi I hope you are well,I arrived in Greece at Wednesday but last night my data doesn’t work. But I can make a call or text a message.

Thrasos by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change my number

I can not get in touch with a customer service adviser I have tried on numerous occasions I would like to change my mobile number

Max4x by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam text

Had a text advising o2 have been unable to take payment and asking me to click a link. My bill is not due until next month and definitely have sufficient funds in my account. Has anyone else experienced this?

Rachel8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Add a device onto my plan

How can I pay my bill and add the device onto my existing accounts.

Angela123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! viewing mobile use of other phones registered to me

When I log in to my O2 I acan only see the mobile numbers and the data use for 2 out of the 4 mobiles registered to me. How can I get to see the other 2 mobile accounts ?

GI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cannot call

Hi there,I cannot call with my phone. Checked my O2, all is paid and done but when I call out I get a quick dailing tone

onthego by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos