My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Register SIM

Hi I am new to all of this I just need to know how do I register my sim.

Laidler62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded to new iPhone but unable to make or receive calls or texts

We have upgraded iPhone and inserted new nano sim as directed. Downloaded all apps and contacts which are working when connected to WiFi but unable to make or receive calls or texts. Tried contacting O2 but no one available to speak to!

Joel7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

I upgraded my sim contract but can't seem to use the data outside of an area with wifi. This has been the case for 3 days. It worked yesterday for approx 40 minutes but then I couldn t access anything when out and about again. It's very frustrating p...

Anita11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PDF Bill

I've tried to download a pdf bill from My O2, however it gets stuck on the "generating pdf bill" page. There is nothing wrong with my connection. Any clues as to how I can fix this?

steveland by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges for%20itu

I have charges for ITunes that I have not downloaded why might this be

Gord by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to log in

Hello, i got a new phone today and i was unable to remember my password so i reset my password, the code is coming up in valid and then is working after sending the code 12 times and then i go through the procedure of changing my password but its say...

Resolved! change number

change telefone number

Flavio by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contact and billing

I have a question about my bill. Does anyone know how I can contact O2 now that the contact centres are only taking urgent calls?

Faramir by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

I want to know what had happened as to why my messages are higher than ever before what has gonewrong

Trisha50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device invoice

Hi I have recently had a new phone and my tariff has changed to an airtime and a device bill. I can find the airtime bill, but can't locate the device bill, its just showing the contract agreement. Can anyone help me please, with thanks.

Jonesey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos