My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

pac code

i got a pac code yesterday from o2 and when trying to use it it isnt working and i can't get through to them either

caoimhe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data

I was sent a message to say I'm out of data but when I check myO2 app and the web I have 4GB left. There doesn't seem to be anywhere on the help pages to help me deal with this issue, I think I need help from a real live person but there doesn't seem...

G_ggle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old number on new phone

Hi just wondering how I change my number back to my old one I’ve spoke to o2 yesterday they said it would take 24hrs it’s been 24hrs still won’t let me change it I’ve turned my phone on and off still nothing

mobile barring

My phone has been barred due to not being able to pay last month's bill I want to hold the barr till payday on Friday but I cant speak to anyone. Please help i don't want my phone being disconnected

Can't send a txt

Weirdly, I can't send a txt to 2 people in my contact list. They're my kids. I've checked they haven't blocked me I can send txt to everyone else. They're in my family sharing and both iPhone 7'sI'm using my iPhone phone 8.I've reset my network setti...

Kotoman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 not available

Had my new O2 number for over a week now and the my O2 app is still saying it isn't available to me.

Janetle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contacting o2 by email/livechat

Hello,I had a query I needed to discuss with o2. My problem is I am deaf and cannot hear over the phone, and I was searching for their contact email address or live chat facility and cannot find one.Does anyone know what this information is? Thanks

Max21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unblock

Hi blocked my phone online as i lost it but now i have found it and forgotten how i did it online now i cant unlock it as i cant remember how i done it online

Danielle5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

!!!

Hello, last night I wanted to subscribe to o2, I answered all the questions until I reached the payment method, then I selected the card and it gave me an error, I inserted it again and it gave me an error again, 3rd time I changed the card and paid ...

Email

I have a new Sony Xperia 1 ii. I am having difficulty setting up and finding my email accounts. Where can I find them on the phone please?

Aldbourne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos