My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Returns

Hello, Does anyone know where I can return an item that was sent to me. It was the wrong item, and I cant get hold of anyone to find out. Also I sent a phone to be repaired. Does anyone know how long it will take? Thanks in advance.

Angie79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I cant ring o2 my phone is down

I cant ring o2 my phone is smashed ,all i have is my old phone and a pay and go sim card that does not work.I just want my old pay a nd go account on the new pay and go sim .But i cant find anyway to contact o2 thats not ringing them.I would ring if ...

O2 App Support Notification won't go!

Hi, on the O2 app - I can't seem to get rid of the Support Notification and it's annoying as this showing up on the notification on home screen when there's apparently no issues etc. The below show the support bit:When I select the support tab, it's ...

Resolved! O2 Network

I’ve woke up today and have no access to my 4G at all? Is anyone else on O2 like this?

Megs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Made last device payment and now no data?

Made my last payment on my Device plan and my Tarrif shows I should have a 15GB allowance. However I've had no 4g available for a few days and none available in the My O2 app. Any ideas? Today is also my Upgrade date but upgrades don't seem to be ava...

No Data.png Tarrif.png

Data problem

My son has 4gb data a month as of Friday he had 2.56 GB left but then this morning got a text from o2 to say he has run out of data but phone has been off or he has been at home with WiFi so what is happening?

Wyer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SPEND CAP

HOW DO U SET SPEND CAP

RICK22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone calls recorded?

Hello,Since the ‘snoopers charter’ came into play, does o2 now record phone calls?There’s potential that I could need a call recording of a call I made a few weeks ago.

LW687 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos