My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Mobile credit

I topped up yesterday, and someone is taking my money every moment. In 2 hours i lost 4 pounds, is it possible find out whats is going on?

Money by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

I usually top up my mob from the shop this time I downloaded 02 app topped up mob my top up usually lasts for months this time it's run out in three weeks as I am deaf I text from WhatsApp can anyone explain why I'm also getting a lot of advertising ...

Resolved! Hello

Hello my name are Catalin Nastase , I've ago 4 years I had a mobile phone contract with you and I finished to pay everything . After that I cancel from bank or I'm not remember properly and O2 send it to me another payment of 34.20 or something like ...

VAT Invoice

How do I get a VAT invoice. I have requested ths to be activated twice now, this no luck ?

Adam_Lowe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

network

HiMy internet access etc only works with my wifi. Every time I a out of reach I have no connect and I have plenty of data left?

Resolved! Is there a way to seperate bills for two different phones?

When my brother moved to London I helped him open an O2 account, and to make things easier the first few months his number got registered on my account. I was wondering if there's a way for us to seperate the bills now? At the moment he's just paying...

Uzelvyte by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Am I eligible for unlimited data?

Hi there, I am currently paying £16 for my account with unlimited texts and calls but only 1gb data. I have seen the promotional offer that includes unlimited data, starting at 15pm then at 30 a month. Would I be able to change to this tariff as an e...