My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Scam texts going about again

Had a text to say unable to take my bill payment and to update my payment details, luckily i decided to log into my account to check what the problem was. The text wanted all personal details plus bank details security question details and everything...

Caz1958 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

The phone number it's cancelled

Hi,my name is Ana,and at the moment I come back in the U.K,but my phone number is not available, it's about payment...I tried to pay online but I can't...can you please open it for meThank you!

Annamaria by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2 and iPad Pro new customer

recently bought a new iPad Pro online. It says it is delayed and delivery will be made in next two weeks, which is fine. But it also says i can track my order on my o2. But i dont seem to be able to find 'my order' in my o2. It also says as follows,M...

TomNews by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I add another device to my o2 account

I already have a my o2 account for my teenage daughter's phone which is in my name. I have now taken an o2 contract for my own phone but can't figure out how to add it to the same account. The only option seems to be 'bring in other products' but it ...

LouiseL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Age verification

I would like the age verification taken off my account please

Craig7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Conned

09095560004I had a call to the number above that I was charged £4.16p for 11 seconds for. This was a con. I had an email that said that I had missed a call from Fiona and I should call the printed number to get my voicemail. Not thinking I rang the n...

Mulley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel extra

Can i cancel my extra on My 02 without having to phone anyone

Mi1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel mobile%20need%20pac

I need someone to contact me ASAP as tried to reach you last week Re cancellation of mobile account and needin pac . If I do not hear today will go to Compliants offcome

Comeon1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment refusal

Would like to ask for my bill not to come out this month as I have had no signal where i live for over a week and I've quite an expensive contract