My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Direct Debit

How do I change the account the bill goes out of

Anj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Get back deposit

can someone help me get back the deposit!?I called O2, I chatted, I was in the shop and nothing. I can't,get back...!Thanks

Eduard by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Sım Car

Hello , ı just bought new o2 card from tesco yesterday ı activated my card but ı cant make phone call or text. It supposed to a 6 gb internet and unlimited text and call .. could you someone urgently help me ?

Egemen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card

I’m going away for 6 months I’m in the army and I was wondering if I can suspend my airtime SIM card bill because I won’t be using my sim while I’m away

New sim card

Hi, As I couldn't locate my SIM I requested a new one a few months ago. When I received this [Removed] I followed the instructions on the card and activated in by topping up. I was given no other instruction on how to change over to it. However, I ne...

Maire by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I would like to cancel my contract

Hey I would like to cancel my contract on xxxxxxxxxxx [mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

milan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra Options - Disney 'Featured' or Disney 'Video'

Hi, I have the option of choosing a free 'Extra' on my plan. The choice is Disney 'Featured' or Disney 'Video'. Does anyone know what the difference is between these or are they they same? Thanks

Jenny4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My sim it's not working

Hi why my new sim it's not working, I don't have signal and nithing, I have a new phone Samsung s20

narcis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my contract

hello my contract is £23 air time a month and 5Gb of data but on my app its saying my airtime is £23.42 and i am only getting 4.99Gb can you help please