My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Hello I’ve text because I need my phone opened and as my card was over Drawn it took money out And my bill is 51 pound and I have 42 pound is there anyway I can pay that and my bill be opened so I can use data and calls for a few days

Fredie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Customer Service

i tried calling many times to change the billing date/ direct debit but no response over online chat or call gets disconnected itself. Is it possible if i can cancel my contract with o2 without any consequences?

Resolved! Recent calls

Am I able to look at recent calls on line. I can see all usage up to the date of my bill but wanted to see itemised numbers since then

Petrt1962 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connecting to MyO2 via S10

Hi all Trtying to connect to MyO2 via Samsung Galaxy S10 but keep getting this error Failed to connect to myo2mw.o2.cu.uk/**.***.***.**(port***) from/***.***.*.**(port*****) after 20000ms Only activated the sim card thius evaning Ian

Suggy50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code request for multiple numbers on myo2

I have 2 numbers, looking to get the PAC codes for them but cannot find the option even after clicking the links i have been guided to. Sends you into an endless loop.Can anyone help please??

M_H2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Turn off auto renewal for extras

I’m wondering how to turn off auto renewal for extras for Disney+ and I can’t see it anywhere in my 02

Rmify by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unknown OTAC message

I received a strange message from o2 with OTAC number. I never requested it.

Jacklin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Good morning my date isn’t working I’m in Tenerife Spain

No 4g

I changed my phone bill date and resumes service now my phone has no 4g and her. I try call out if just cuts off

Annec by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Arreas

Can't login into my 02 account then I received a letter that my account is in arrears notice then I'm trying to login to make the payment but won't let me login

Paulo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos