My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Spend Cap

Would I be able to set a budge cap to zero on my account please, with the number [personal details removed] thank you

Liam7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

Got Disney plus with new phone and package, already had Disney plus and I'm still paying for it even though they said it would be free for 6 months

Resolved! Spend cap

How do I add a spend cap on my account?

Gemma13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ask for my parcels

Hello, I got a parcel today with a samsung galaxy s20 5G phone, I thought that a smart watch was attached to this phone but I do not have it in the set, could you check it

Resolved! On line Phishing

[O2]We encountered a problem when processing your bill. In order to avoid late fees, follow the instructions provided here: [link removed for safety]This is a text I received from +44 7312843651 today at 23:03

Rafe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rewards

Hi,So I previously chose to save my £3 Rewards instead of claiming them, I was just wondering if there’s any possible way to get those back and add them to my Balance at all?Cheers,Beth

BETH-MG18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel Disney+

How do I cancel Disney plus through my o2 account? Any ideas?

AlMc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Final Bill?

I used my PAC code and was told I could log into the web version of my O2 to see my final bill, however when I do nothing shows, is there another way I can get access so I know exactly what the amount is or do I need to wait a while longer?

Lcairn25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live Chat

Hi does anybody have a link for the live chat? I need to contact o2 but have had bars restricting my ability to call, incorrectly.David

David1905 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos