My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Tariff question

Hello, I wanted to ask, if I top up now, will it consume my balance directly for tarif? I am only interested for the data internet, nothing else, and last time had issues I add 10£ and it went directly to 0£ because of tarrif. Should I worry now or I...

Rolaz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim not provisioned

I've tried put a new sim in my new IPad and it says sim not provisioned, I have been trying to do everything but it still doesn't work, why is this ? do I need to come in for help with this? I cannot make a call due to my deaf ears. thanks laura

LauraB94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy buds live

I pre ordered and got my new Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra. How do I claim my free galaxy buds live?

Majd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

my o2 app

I have had trouble logging in to my o2 I can log in on the o2 website I have contacted o2 they are lookin into it

How to cancel Disney + on my o2

I was wondering any one can help. Cannot cancel Disney + on my o2 as don't have option for that.Cannot call them as apparently they are taking emergency callsCannot use chat since yesterday as apparently they are soooo busy. Many thanks in advance.

Mat1111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i cant get my 6 months free disney +

hi i cant get my 6 months free disney + and i have put it as my extra i have sign'd up to disney and they ask me for 5.99

paul180 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

Hi All I've just done a sim swap between o2 sims. My questions are: 1) should I wait until the old one is not working before putting the new one in the phone? Also my old one was on 'pay as you go' and the new one is on 'pay monthly' kind of service....

Tommaso by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Amending account details

My wife and I each have an iphone. Our O2 account shows only my wife's name, but my phone number. I want to amend the account details to show my wife's correct phone number and to add my name to the account with my phone number attached to my name. T...

Krisduf83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Register my iPad

I want to register my iPad number for MyO2 but I already have another o2 number so the system won't allow me to register my new iPad Pro

norm163 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data History

Where do I find my data usage history over the last few months?

RM4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos